html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Well its Thursday, I just got home from work, at the U of M in Operations. I only have one more day at that job and then I'm leaving it after the summer and sticking to just one job (in the Computer Lab) for the fall. School starts next Monday, Aug. 29 for both me and my sister, Grace. Grace is going to school at UT Martin though, and me and my family will be driving up there tomorrow to help her move in, then we'll be going to Alabama for the weekend to spend time with my grandparents, especially my grandfather who is in poor health. Well anyway thats all I've got going on at the moment. Go Tigers!!! God Bless ~Joe

comments

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Heya Joe, I like your blog. Keep posting!! :D

 
At September 01, 2005 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,
I love the blog! keep us updated on your life!
Im looking forward to Monday! GO TIGERS!

this is nathan by the way.

 
At September 01, 2005 9:16 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks yall ;) I'll try to keep it regularly updated, no promises though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home