html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: First week of school

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

First week of school

Hey yall, its Thursday evening, and I'm just lieing on my bed on my laptop as usual. Anyway since my last post a week ago stuff has happened, so I have to talk about it. I have started school again. I started Monday. I think its going to be an easy semester for me. All my classes seem pretty easy. I'm taking Business Statistics (9:10-10:05am MWF), Marketing (10:20-11:15am MWF), Business of Hospitality (5:30-6:55pm MW), and Accounting (11:20am-12:45pm TR). And I work in the Computer Labs, on Tuesday from 1-5pm (in McWherter) and Wednesday from 11:30am-5pm (in Smith), and I havent worked this one yet but I also work on Sunday from 5-10pm (in Smith). Anyway about my classes, I have a super-easy teacher for Bus. Stats. And Marketing doesnt seem too bad. I dont think I have the best teacher in the world for Bus. of Hospitality, but its an easy class so it wont be too bad. And Accounting, my teacher isnt too bad, I can tell it'll be one of my hardest classes but its easier than the other section of Accounting which I made a C in, so I'll probably get through it ok. Anyway everything else has been fine, I'm really getting pumped up for college football this weekend, and in particular, the Memphis/Ole Miss game on Monday (Labor Day). I cant wait, GO TIGERS!!!! Be sure to wear yall's Tiger blue out to the game. And Eli Manning, we hardly knew ye. Lol, lets Rebel against those Rebels!!! DeAngelo for DeHeisman!!!

Well anyway, God Bless,
~Joe

comments

1 Comments:

At September 02, 2005 9:57 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

wow, sounds like you're pretty booked! don't get too busy now! ;)
I'm looking forward to the game too, sounds like it's going to be fun! see you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home