html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Football and other stuff

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Football and other stuff

Well its been a fun week. I went to the Memphis/Chattanooga game on Saturday. I went to GC first and played some basketball with Nathan, Andrew, and Tyler. And then we drove over to the game. Ryan, Tyler, Lydia, Rachel, Sarah, Nathan, Seth, Mercy, Andrew, Grace, and me all went. It was fun, but not as exciting as the Ole Miss game. It was a blowout, 59-14. At least QB Will Hudgens got some good experience in there, in a less-pressuring situation. The Tulsa game next week will be a real test of how good he will do for the rest of the season. I'm confident we can beat them, but theres no telling. Also in other football news, Florida beat UT (halleluah!!! hopefully this puts UT out of the running for the National Championship, which is all I care about, I just dont want a repeat of 1998-99, hopefully Matt Case isnt reading this). Anyway outside of football not much is going on besides school. I have my first test of the semester this Friday, in Marketing, and then one next week in Accounting, so things will probably be getting more hectic.

Also I plan to be at the Collierville meeting this weekend for any and every service I can make. If your reading this, I hope to see you there.
God Bless,
Joe

P.S. I hope to have some pictures of some sort put up on here soon (like in a couple days) to make this blog more interesting, so keep checking here. Thanks ;)

comments

6 Comments:

At September 21, 2005 5:21 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

I appreciate it very much. I think I'll do ok on Marketing, however I'm very concerned about Accounting, I really dont understand much in that class. But thanks for your prayers. ;)

 
At September 22, 2005 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mr Joe. But I have found you and am reading this!!! :-) Your Florida Gators (although I am not too sure you can call yourself a fan since you don't even have them listed in your favorites on your blog homepage) did get the best of my Vols....I will give you that...

 
At September 22, 2005 11:23 AM, Blogger joe4444 said...

lol, is that Matt? Anyway all I can say this weekend is GO TIGERS!!! and I'm not referring only to the Tulsa/Memphis game, lol. (man I'm just asking to get beat up).

 
At September 26, 2005 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Joe it is I. Looks like YOU will have to step in play QB for the Tigers pretty soon! Tough loss! 1 group of Tigers already loss - looks like it will be 0-2 for the Tigers after this evening.
GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

 
At September 27, 2005 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout them Vols Joe?????

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Rebs!!!!!!!

 
At September 28, 2005 12:36 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Hey at least they're tired, they played on Monday night and went into OT against LSU. Meaning they play Ole Miss on 5-day's rest, and the game is at 11:30am Saturday morning. So I wouldnt be too optimistic that it will be a shut out if I were you Matt. hehehe...

O and as for the Tigers, yea I'm getting warmed up. Me, Seth, Ryan, and Andrew (assuming I can talk them into it) are going to fill in for a game until we break our legs too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home