html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Pictures from D.C. vacation back in May

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pictures from D.C. vacation back in May

Here is me pretending to fall off a mountain somewhere in Virginia, my left arm is all that kept me from plumeting to a horrible death, assumably.






















Here's Grace pretending to fall off the same mountain. Hehehe, she didnt know I took the picture while she was doing that.

















Here's me and my parents in front of the Capital building (duh!!! @ myself).

comments

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog! Sounds like a cool trip.
lol, and those pictures are pretty funny..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home