html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Collierville meeting

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Collierville meeting

Not much happened this past week. I meant to post this earlier in the week, but never got around to it (yea I'm getting lazy). Anyway not much happened this past week. Except that I went to the Collierville meeting. I went to all of the services, they were all really good. I dont remember the names of the preachers though. Anyway I'll talk about more stuff when I have more to say. Hope to have some pictures and maybe stuff thats more interesting on here soon to keep the few who actually read my blog coming.

God Bless,
Joe

comments

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2005 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Never heard of the Collierville Meeting. Is it in Tennessee?

Jesse(bookworm from TROG)

 
At September 30, 2005 8:31 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Its in the Southeast part of Memphis. Brother Bobby Poe, grandfather of Ryan, Tyler, Lydia, and all those other Poes, is their pastor. My church maybe having our meeting there if we have one this fall, since we dont have a building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home