html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">New Font</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New Font

Ok I need a new post because its been almost a week now, so I hope this will fulfill that requirement. I have no pictures, no link, or any other fun stuff to talk about. Except...... well as you may notice my sidebar appears to have text that looks rather different, like this. Well, I've been playing around with different fonts all morning actually, and this seems to be the best of them all, so far. If anyone is interested in getting a new font for either their sidebar or in the text of their posts, please get on Word or some other program and search through all the fonts until you find what you want to use, and then get in touch with me and I'll work you through the rest. All it takes is an extensive amount of work on html in your template. ;)

Yall please leave your feedback on my sidebar's new font, do ya like it? should I change it?

comments

6 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger tag said...

Looking good. I didn't really notice it was different, but it does look nice and it easy to read and all.

 
At February 28, 2006 5:38 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

yeah i didn't notice til i read the blog...but its nice. :O)

 
At February 28, 2006 5:39 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

and.... you organized the blog links. wow.

 
At February 28, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Ok sorry yall, for some reason that font I had it on was showing up really cool from my work computer at the U of M, but on my laptop it appeared almost like normal Times New Roman font, so I changed it again. I'm not sure which one yall saw. This time its a nice, classy, and a bit more formal font, so enjoy. ;)

 
At February 28, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

i actually have to try to read it - to some extent. so there is my one cent; i'm sure it's not worth two.

 
At March 01, 2006 12:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I'm with andrew. Maybe if you increase the font size a little. And there is my one cent so combine it with andrew and you get the 2.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home