html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Cooking with the Joe4444

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Cooking with the Joe4444

Well after a long, and stressful evening last night filled with Database work on Access and Management homework, while working a 1-10pm shift in the computer lab after my only Friday class, I was indeed rather fatigued after returning home to a house comquered by the beast shown in the first picture that you will see below.

So my parents have gone out of my town to visit my grandmother, and with Grace off at college, I "run dis mug" for the weekend. So its a lovely Saturday morning, I wake up around 10:30, take a shower, and then go downstairs to prepare breakfast, for the first time in who-knows-how long. Here is footage of my excursions:


Basking in the sunlight, one of the favorite Saturday morning past-times for my cat.











Me trying to cook breakfast, with the iPod on. This is the first ever blog photo displaying my new hair style, how long it will last? I dont know, since I am still growing it out and it has been exactly 13 weeks now since my last official hair cut. Let this be a hint for anyone who has not yet done so, to please vote in my poll ------------------------------------>












Skillet-fried pancakes, yummy!!!





















Eggs, need I say more?












A nice herty breakfast of burnt eggs, burnt pancakes, a tall glass of orange juice, and the Sports Section.

comments

8 Comments:

At February 05, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

haha.
burnt eggs and burnt pancakes.

 
At February 05, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

hey they dont look that bad. you did pretty good for being home alone...

 
At February 05, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

least your house is still standing...that's a plus!

 
At February 06, 2006 4:56 PM, Blogger BirdTrainer said...

Yummmy

 
At February 06, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Andrew- thanks ;) i'll have to cook for ya sometime so you can see how I mess everything up (unless I'm grillin' burgers on my George Foreman, those are the best).

Luther- do I know you from somewhere?

Nat- indeed, burnt food is the best. ;)

 
At February 08, 2006 1:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm confused about the hair cut becuase it seems to be shorter now then when I saw you at the meeting. Or did it just get burned off when you were buring the pancakes? And can I just compliment you on your correct use of gansta' talk with the phrase "I run-dis-mug"

You get 5 gansta points.

 
At February 09, 2006 12:10 AM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Its longer, but I have it gelled down differently than I did at the meeting (at the meeting it was straight forward, here its all scrambly). Its more tightly packed now because of the way I fix it up, though I'm sure as the hair progresses in growth I will be forced to change it up again. It'll probably look like that old pic of your on your blog soon. lol

Also, 'preciate the gangster points, its helping me move up the charts. ;) Of course I'm no where near Shawne Williams (U of M basketball player). Nobody is as much of a professional at talking like a completely uneducated retard as he is.

 
At February 09, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

i would like the new look too, but i don't know what the old look looked like.

woah, that's a tongue twister.
for me at least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home