html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Christmas presents

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas presents

In the picture ----->>
you can see the wonderful presents that I was given for Christmas, but anyway just for the sake of taking up blawg space I will describe them. In the lower right corner you will see a lovely mini-iPod with 30 gigs and that plays videos (these are new on the market) along with a grip holder thing for it. In the upper right and middle I have received some Stetson cologne, because 15 types of name-brand cologne wasnt enough for me. In the lower left corner there is a body-size pillow case (which will go with the body-size pillow I sleep with every night). In the lower middle is some incense to add to my collection. And in the upper right corner there is a box of some Starbucks cookies that I really like. Also in the very top right of the picture you will see a bit of wrapping paper from the big pile that I created, and in the very lower center of the picture is a small portion of my foot (very interesting, indeed).

Other presents I received from other relatives included a bible cover, some green cargo pants from Aeropostale (to wear at basketball and football games, because I love to wear cargos to games for reasons you will have to ask me in person about), and some chocolates.

Well anyway, I've had a fun day today (today being National Return Our Christmas Presents to the Store and Wait in a Long Time to do so Day). I went to Bro. Isaac's house to watch the Motor City Bowl (Memphis vs. Akron) with Nawill, Matt Case, John G., Seth, and Bro. Zack as well as Bro. Isaac's kids. And tomorrow I am hoping to get to go to the Gonzaga game in the FedEx Forum with some of the GC guys. Not to mention I'll be able to see them at church Wed. and throughout GC's meeting, so we'll all probably be sick of each other by next week. Also I'd like to say that I am 19.69234% of a member at GC, but the other 80.30766% of me still belongs to Southaven.

I'd like to conclude this post by again reminding anyone who has not yet visited my church's website to please do so by clicking here.

God Bless yall,
Joe

comments

3 Comments:

At December 27, 2005 5:50 PM, Blogger DrSmyth said...

I like da ipod!

 
At December 27, 2005 5:50 PM, Blogger DrSmyth said...

shweet

 
At January 08, 2006 11:45 PM, Blogger polemic turtle said...

I'd trade you my Cracker Barrel gift card for that iPod, but I just spent it this evening. :-| Nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home