html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: My new found fame

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My new found fame

There it is, the school newspaper that contains the comments from yours truely. All because my boss came up with the brilliant idea to schedule me to work 1-5pm in McWherter on Tuesdays for the semester. So with my new found fame I'd like to say that me and my fellow quoted coworker Brad will be holding an autograph session next Tuesday at work, we'll both also be available to have your picture taken standing next to one of us, for a small fee of $4.95. Proceeds will go to the lady GCS basketball team to help them fund for those uniforms so they can stop trying to fatten me up with donuts.

(Also, just to rub it in, please note that my quote was on the FRONT PAGE of the school newspaper. Whereas Ryan's, back a long time ago when he had his time of fame, was in the middle somewhere where nobody reads)

comments

5 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Nomos said...

Well, while you may have been on the front page, Shirley Raines didn't come after you with her lipstick smothered lips, now did she?

;-)

 
At December 09, 2005 10:57 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

neither of YOU got your PICTURE in the paper, as I did. beat that.

 
At December 09, 2005 11:29 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Seth- no, and your presense is still expected or else your in a lot of trouble. ;)

Ryan- nah, just the entire young and attractive cheerleading team was after me all day Thursday and Friday. It was a shame I had to turn all of them down too, but most of them are too (umm well hate to use this word but...) "slutty" for me.

Andrew- was your picture, or your comment, for that matter on the front page???

 
At December 11, 2005 10:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok ok....

Good job on the paper there Joe.

Did your mommy cut it out and hang it on the refrigerator?

Becuase that's what my mommy used to do with all my paper's and paintings

She thought I needed the encouragement when i got a F on it.

And can I just say Holla! for the GC meeting!

 
At December 14, 2005 1:47 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home