html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Whatever you call this stuff...

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Whatever you call this stuff...

Not that I really wanted to be a part of this "trend" this, but since I was tagged by Ryan I am left with no choice. So here it goes:

1. To do before I die:

--Play in the NBA.
--Become a millionaire so I can buy our church a new building finally, so we can get out of that hotel room we've been stuck in for the past 3 years.
--Travel to the upper Northwestern part of Northwestern Territories, CA, or somewhere in Antartica.
--Get married and have a family.
--Become a much better Christian and better member of my church.
--Move out of my parent's house.
--Preach a sermon.


2. I cannot do (and would very much like to):

--Be left-handed.
--Play PG for the Memphis Tigers (and start on a gamely basis).
--Have a blood type of AB.
--Take an interest in things like plays, opera's, and musical (wouldn't say 100% that its a "cannot do" but indeed its not very likely).
--Lead singing (this will change soon, I hope)
--Make straight A's, or at least all A's and B's.
--[insert any from the above question, because they are mostly the same answers as I would have put on this one]


3. That would attract me to my future spouse:

--Faith.
--She has very attractive looks.
--Friendly/personable.
--She likes to laugh about stuff a lot (not too much) and she is one whom I can make laugh.
--She isnt all nit-picky about small stuff, she is someone who still would like me despite our differences on some things (because no two people are the same, but that doesnt mean that those two people arent necessarily perfect for each other, sometimes difference is a good thing).
--She loves my desire to always set up nice ambiences (eg. when I like to set up a lovely candle-lite dinner)
--She will encourage me in many aspects of life that I may struggle in (eg. how to become more of a intellectual person, or to be in better control of my emotions).


4. Things I say most often:

--"I"
--"Go Tigers!!!"
--*banging into my front door after running downstairs*
--"yall"
--"main what!!!!!"
--"cool"
--"o boy"


5. Seven books I love-- (I'm supposed to come up with 7!!! please dont laugh yall)

--The Bible (KJV 1611)
--Requiem for a Dream
--The Great Gatsby
--The Outsiders
--The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
--Waiting for Godot
--The Odyssey


6. Movies I could watch over and over:

--The Longest Yard (actually pretty much anything with Adam Sandler is good)
--Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5, H20, The Resurrection
--The Ring (the original one)
--The Village (well.... it was ok, I just really couldnt think of anything else to put)
--Anchor Man
--Signs
--Birth of a Nation
(I havent really seen a lot of cool movies lately, plus I have sort of a different taste than most of yall)


7. People I want to tag--
--Adam
--Lacey
--Justin
--Lydia
--Seth C.
--Kaity
--Tommy

comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home