html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: ECU/Memphis game

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

ECU/Memphis game

Well this weekend was a rather interesting one. On Saturday I went to the East Carolina/Memphis game with Andrew and Na-will (I guess thats his official nickname...). Well we got there an hour before the game and sat down at the very bottom of the student section, about 3 seats over from David Tombs (the big guy at all the football and basketball games, that takes off his shirt everytime the Tigers score a TD). And of course we sat right in front of some really obnoxious students (whom I can safely assume were drunk for pretty much the entire first half). They were talking about women in a very perverted way, it sort of brought me back to my high school days. They were even yelling stuff at the U of M baton twirler Jessica Wade (whom I dont know personally, but went to my HS, and was in my ENGL 2201 class both times we took it, lol) when she walked down the stairs in front of us onto the field. So the game went well in the first half thanks to some powerful Moffense for the U of M, with our big 3 runners, Mo, DeAngelo, and Joe (Doss). We were up 17-0 at halftime. But then ECU came back in the 3rd quarter, and Memphis barely hung on after some scrappy play in the 4th to win 27-24. So now we're 4-3 and possibly bowl bound, if we can win just 3 more (well 2 to be eligible, but 3 to be realistically there).

Anyway outside of football, I've been thinking of what possible nicknames could be, or have been, used for me (like TBone and Nawill). The two finalists appear to be OJ or JT. If anyone has any suggestions which one they think is cool for me, or one that is not either of those 2, please comment what you think. Or if you think its stupid that I even have a nickname at all, thats cool, just mention that in your comment, thanks.

God Bless,
(whomever I am to be referred to as)

comments

2 Comments:

At October 29, 2005 8:30 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

I will tend to agree with nawill

 
At October 29, 2005 9:26 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

The only thing about JoeT is that its too much just like my name, Joe. Its not really a nickname, but it yall want to call me that I'm not gonna stop you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home