html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: This weekend

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Sunday, October 02, 2005

This weekend

This weekend me and my parents had a garage sale on Saturday morning. And umm we sold stuff....... because thats what you do in a garage sale. And then we went to Jackson, TN in the evening to meet Grace and her boyfriend (Dustin) for dinner at O'Charleys. We got there a little late though and Grace and Dustin were already seated. So we walked in and walked around the entire restaurant looking for them. We finally found them, sat down and umm ate stuff. And then at the end, we heard all the waiters and waitresses coming around the corner clapping and singing a happy birthday song. I thought they were just coming around to some table in our section, but they come right up to ours and sing to my dad (his birthday is October 6) and they gave us a cake. So after dinner we went out to my car, and Grace gave my dad his birthday present from her (since she wouldnt see him for another 3 weeks) and then we left and headed back to Memphis, and Grace and Dustin left back to UT Martin. So it was a fun Saturday, even though I missed the exciting Memphis win over UTEP. Here's some pictures from Saturday:


Grace and Dustin (isnt that lovely?)














Me and dad. I insisted on doing something while this picture was taken, and the food had not come yet, so my drink was all that I could use. (yea its pink lemonade, so what?)














As you can see the trunk for the lovely red car is partially open. And its parked correctly and perfectly in its space, and not too far out. O and btw I think theres some people in the picture too, Dustin, Grace, Mom, and Dad.

comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home