html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Yesterday

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Yesterday

(Keep in mind before you read this that I broke my pair of glasses right before leaving for Jackson on Saturday. And they are currently held together by tape)

Well yesterday I did stuff besides school, work, and study so I think I'll talk about it. Well first I went to my morning classes. And then I went to the Library as I usually do between my big gap in between classes, to study. But then my dad called and had me setup for an eye appointment in the early afternoon. So I read a chapter of Marketing, and didnt have time for much else. Then I drove to some vision place on Mt. Moriah in between Park and Poplar. I went in, filled out forms, waited, they called my name and I went and got that fun puff-of-air-in-the-eyes. Then the doctor came and did a bunch of tests and stuff with my vision, and after that I went to go pick out a pair of glasses. Then my mom came in and helped me pick out a nice pair. After that I had about 2 hours until my night class so I asked my mom if she wanted to go to Oak Court Mall and get something to eat, and shop for a birthday present for dad. She had nothing to do, because she took off work early, so she said yes. We went to Oak Court and ate some Chinese food for Suncher (Lunch-Supper, it was about 3:40pm in the afternoon). And then went to Aeropostale, and found a nice shirt but couldnt make up our minds to get it for my dad for his birthday. So we went to Gap, and didnt get anything for my dad there, but I just had to pick out 2 shirts that I liked and bought them. One was a button-down green long-sleeve shirt, the other was a button-down Purple-striped shirt with strips of pink and some other colors. So that was pretty much it, as far as my halfway-interesting day.

I cant wait for the Cincinnati meeting in a week and a half. If anybody knows which hotel everybody is staying at, or how to get there, please let me know. I need to make a reservation, or figure out if anyone is staying in the room with me or how it all will work out. I wont be able to make it down there until Friday (the 14th) evening.

Also this weekend I'm going to Alabama (again) to visit my grandparents. My granddad is still in poor health and still slowing declining, I appreciate all the prayers for him.

God Bless,
Joe

comments

1 Comments:

At October 06, 2005 12:49 PM, Blogger DrSmyth said...

sounds like a full day. I need to get some new shirts too. I might go with you to the meeeting if there is room. I like your car..lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home