html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Christmas Eve Blawg Post

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Blawg Post

Due to strong influence by a certain friend of mine I have decided to make another blawg post because I "dont make them often enough." So for you wonderful blawg readers who have grown impatient for me, here is something to satisfy your needs for a little while.

In case anyone is wondering why I have not been idling on AIM every second over the past 2-3 days, I have been out of town, in Florence, AL, visiting my folks for the Christmas holidays. Here are some lovely pics of my grandmother (widow of my late-grandfather who passed away just a month ago) and my other cousins and family.


My dad, my Grandmother (aka Muhner), and my cousin Lucas who is about 9 (I think).



Andrew 15 in the pic, 16 today, and me, as you can see he is very entuasiastic (actually he was sort of sick) and I am giving my lovely pscyho-face look.






The three pictures below have a more interesting story behind them. You see we (being my dad, Andrew, Grace, and I) went to Big Lots one afternoon and bought some cat nip for 80 cents. We decided to try some on this big obese dull cat that lives across the street, in an attempt to see something lively out of an otherwise life-less cat. We all got a pretty good laugh out of watching this cat get "stoned" so here's some shots of it all:





Also I just want to wish a Happy Birthday to my cousin Andrew (pictured above) who is turning 16 today, and my good friend Lydia Poe (aka teh Lydginator) who is turning 15 today, and will be driving soon (everybody prepare for Lydgination!!!) and we all know how wonderful of a driver she will be (we're all doomed!!!).

comments

5 Comments:

At December 24, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah you arn't bloggin' enough Joe...

Step it up there boy!

 
At December 26, 2005 10:38 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

I told you so! See, I'm not the only one who thinks so...

 
At December 27, 2005 10:27 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Adam- yes sir

Lydge- yes ma'am

Emma- perhaps you should read the captions, thats not my cat. i do have pictures of my cat on this blawg, but they're way back in like October or September.

 
At November 13, 2012 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

order tramadol online without prescription buy tramadol online cod no prescription - buy ultram online with no prescription

 
At November 18, 2012 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

phentermine overnight order-phentermine.us - illegal to order phentermine online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home