html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: I need your help, call Crime Stoppers if you have any helpful information!!!

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I need your help, call Crime Stoppers if you have any helpful information!!!

Twas a lovely Thursday morning. I wake up around 9 or so to the sound of my alarm clock. I turn it off, get up, still half-asleep, and make my way to the bathroom to take my morning shower. So as I walk into the bathroom, I open the door to the closet to get my towel and washcloth, and LOW & BEHOLD!!! A mysterious beast is holding all the towels and washclothes captive, what was I to do!!!!!

I did manage to capture live footage of the beast (pictured below) so if anyone is able to identify this mysterious creature, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-Joe-4444.

comments

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha!

That's hilarious dude....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home