html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(51, 0, 153);">My rather enjoyable day</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My rather enjoyable day

Lydge is not the only one with new sunglasses for Boot Camp. Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Please read below for the story behind this.



It has occurred to me that when you fast, the Lord just might bless you to have a good day. Thats what he did to me today. So I wake up and do all the normal stuff (minus the eating) this morning. And for the first time in a few weeks, I have the opportunity to wear shorts!!! So I put on a pair, along with a tee shirt and a button-down shirt that I got in Pensacola, FL a couple years ago, that has palm trees and a beach on it so it gives a very summer look. I drive to school with my window rolled down the whole way, feeling the warm Memphis breeze of the 70 degree Memphis weather. I went to Programming class for a rather enjoyable class, where I'm actually the most talkative person in there. Then I went to Management class for a quiz that I had not studied at all for. No big deal though, after all this is Management, its not like its rocket science. So I'm pretty confident I aced this one. After another hour of Management after the quiz, my instructor lets us out about 15 minutes early. So I walk out to my car, did I mention to yall that I got a pretty good parking space!!! Right on the side of the street outside the FedEx Technology Center. So I drive towards home.... And stop at the Walmart, which is just down the street from my house. As soon as I walk in, I see this big stand of sunglasses for $10 each (well $9.95, but yall get the point). So I look at it, and see this one in particular type that I just love (pictured above). Seeing as I still had about $20-25 left on a Walmart gift card I got for Christmas, I decided "what the heck, these would looks nice at Boot Camp." So anyway I come home, study for a couple hours, go to church at Grace Chapel for a fun and entertaining service as always. And then on the way home I stop at this coffee shop just down the street from my house (as is the rest of the world) called Faith Music. And then come home, get on my laptop, and here I am now....

So, I know, it wasnt very exciting, and your all probably bored to tears from reading this (assuming anyone actually did), but thats how my day went. And with the semester I've had so far, this is definently one of my better days.

Yall who commented on my controversial pictures, please show me thats not what I have to do to get yall to read my blawg. I'd appreciate comments for posts like these, if ya don't mind. But anyway its all good. Have fun at Boot Camp everybody, hope to see lots of yall there.

comments

8 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 12:13 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

hahaha. well i'm glad you had a good day.

Boot Camp! yay!
:O)

 
At March 02, 2006 12:14 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

hey, i made a rhyme.

 
At March 02, 2006 11:51 AM, Blogger tag said...

Woo! Good days all around! Keep 'em coming!

 
At March 02, 2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Good days are so...good.

 
At March 02, 2006 6:35 PM, Blogger tag said...

Did I mention that I just bought a similar pair of $10 glasses for Marcy? Well I did.

 
At March 02, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger tag said...

Also, um, if you find any more of those controversial pictures, hook me up huh? I need more comments on my blog too.

 
At March 05, 2006 10:24 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Ok "Anonymous" has one day to reveal him/herself or else I'm deleting the post. If the problem of Anonymous posters gets out of hand I will stop allowing Anonymous posts on my blawg altogether. There is no excuse to hide your identity if you have something to say, its pathetic and childish and such behavior is not tolerated on Joe's Blawg.

 
At March 06, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Ok, the comment was deleted. It hasnt been a full day, but it doesnt matter, I dont cater to the convenience of commenters who dont reveal their identity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home