html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">March Madness</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, March 13, 2006

March Madness

Well for those who dont know, I graduated from the Univ. of Memphis a few years back with my bachelors in Bracketology. I now, being March, have an opportunity to put those skills to good use. My Final Four: Memphis (of course), Duke, Connecticut, and Ohio State, with a championship of Memphis vs. Connecticut and Memphis winning. Not really too many upsets this year, but if yall want to see my brackets here they are in an Excel file done for my dad's work.

Also, I just want to advertise a few blogs if yall dont mind. A few of my friends in Maryland now have blogs. Yall know Marcy Cook? Her and her boyfriend Andrew have a blog that you can go to by clicking here. Also, if any of yall know Colvin Franklin and Elsa Solek, they have a blog together that you can see by clicking right here. Thanks yall, just wanted to help them promote their new blogs, please go comment on them if yall can.

comments

6 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 10:13 PM, Blogger tag said...

Hey thanks Joe. We could use some comments.

 
At March 14, 2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

Heck NAW!! UAB UAB UAB UAB UAB!! YOU AYE BEE...... YOU AYE BEE!!

 
At March 14, 2006 9:17 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

You A Bee a Crazy!!!

I got UConn losing to them in the second round. I like UAB, but I'm a little realistic at least man. Plus UAB has like 6 total fans. I went to a football game at the City Dump, I mean "Legion Field" and at least 60% of the crowd was dressed in blue.

And btw Kaity, sorry but having put UAB to the second round, that means I have Kentucky losing in the first round. Sorry but thats just the way it turns out, both are low seeds, it was inevitable. Hope yall are still for dem Memfuz Tigaz!!!

 
At March 14, 2006 11:14 PM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

I have nothing personal against Memphis... but let's revisit the scoreboard for this year... let's travel back in time to March 2nd 2006.... I believe some certain Tigers were crying that day. Don't count UAB out just yet!

 
At March 17, 2006 10:41 AM, Blogger Terms Of Endearment said...

You are March? I don't get it. And I'll take two out of three against UAB any season.

 
At March 19, 2006 1:30 AM, Blogger Cal-el of Krypton said...

(hangs head in shame... admits defeat...then holds chin HIGH and PROUD... I'm a UAB basketball fan and WE HOLD OUR HEADS HIGH)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home