html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">How to Kill Time</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, May 12, 2006

How to Kill Time

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine,
let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!!!!!!!!


comments

6 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger X said...

Wow, you must have been really bored. Kind of like I am now.

 
At May 12, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Oooh mirror pics! lol. Yeah, you must have been bored...

 
At May 12, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger X said...

...but strange

 
At May 12, 2006 9:54 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

do i detect a little jealously bubblymike?

looks like someone needs to let their light shine :D

 
At May 13, 2006 12:10 AM, Blogger tag said...

Yeah, I'd say time is officially dead now.

I suggest you find yourself a good lawyer...

 
At May 13, 2006 2:06 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

Oooh Oooh! Pick me! I'll be the prosecutor! Andrew, you can be the defendant. Lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home