html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(204, 102, 204);">My New Pic Finally</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My New Pic Finally


Check out my new pic yall!!! That was this morning, at work, in the McWherter lab, because I was originally in the Smith lab but there was only one person working in McWherter and 3 in Smith, with the only person in McWherter being a new person, so I had the priviledge of going over there to work with her this morning. Also, in other news, while at work, I received a call from Ryan, which I had to step outside to answer. He told me that he would not be able to give me a ride to Zion Rest (for reasons I do not feel I should mention publically), but just at that time, Andrew B. came up sporting his wild new haircut, so I asked him about riding with Sis. Helen. So if anyone that is going with Sis. Helen can give me any set time, between now and Friday, at which she is leaving (hopefully after 1, because my class ends at 12:25 Friday and I really need to go to this one) then I would appreciate it very much.

In other news, I have decided I'd like to get an official haircut again. Its been 20 weeks and 2 days since I've had my haircut at a real barber shop (or had anything cut besides a trim on my sides). I dont really want to go back to my old barbershop though, because they always cut too much off. So if anyone knows a good place to go to get a haircut (none of these shops or chains, like Super Cuts or A Great Cut, I like to get it done at a real barbershop) please let me know, thanks.

Also in other news, I have changed the song playing on my blawg. No its not because of you Andrew F. I didn't want my wedding song playing for more than a day or two anyway, its a little too sappy for this blawg.

Have a good week everybody.

comments

7 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

cool pic! those sunglasses make me think of chameleons. don't know why...and i still don't have a pic. and its been MONTHS since i started my blog! haha.

 
At April 18, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger tag said...

That's good to know.

Also, I go to a real barber that does quite a nice job, but it'd be a bit of a drive for you...

 
At April 19, 2006 4:54 PM, Blogger X said...

lol, nice pic. Hope you can find a barber.

 
At April 20, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said...

That's funny Joe! oh, and thanks for commenting on my blog. you are the only one (besides my cousins) that has commented! I just posted, so visit soon!!!!!!!

 
At April 22, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger X said...

Waiting for new post Joe.

 
At April 24, 2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Reya said...

Dude im love the pic.

 
At April 24, 2006 2:52 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks yall ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home