html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(255, 204, 0);">A Night to Forget</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

A Night to Forget

Well what to say.... Yesterday was a tragic day that will forever be remembered in history.

No it was not tragic because I had Dan, Andrew, Roy, Harris, Seth, John, Rebecca, Tim, Meredith, Katheryn, Bro. Kevin, Ryan, and my parents (and Nathan giving a call to say hi) in my living room. Or because we all had pizza and snacks. Or because we were all dressed in our Tiger blue and screaming and cheering at the top of our lungs. It was because the #1 seed Tigers played the slowest paced game I have ever seen, which resulted in a disappointing 45-50 loss to a not-even-worn-out-at-the-end referee crew, I mean UCLA team. There goes the season. There goes Carney. There goes Waki Williams. There goes the record-breaking 33 win season. There goes our first trip to the Elite Eight ever without Finch. There goes our chance for our first trip to the Final Four since I was 10 months old (March of 1985, in 1984-85 season).

O well.... maybe next year?

comments

5 Comments:

At March 26, 2006 10:40 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

oh my. sorry ya'll lost. bummer.

 
At March 30, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

ahem...

if thou wanteth comments, thou must giveth comments.
:O)

 
At March 30, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

How am I supposed to give comments to my posts?

Idk why a lot of the people I know are reading my blog dont seem to want to comment, but it doesnt bother me too much.

Anyway, if you dont mind giving me some feedback, could you please tell me if you are prompted for a username and password whenever you load my blawg page. If so I apologize, just click "cancel." The song will still play because I have it on a public folder. I'm working on getting that fixed. Sorry for the inconvience.

 
At March 30, 2006 10:20 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

yes, a little thingamabob does pop up, but i click "Cancel" because of habit.

 
At March 30, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

If anyone knows how to get this UUID/Password Prompt off default setting for opening my blog page could you please help me. Its sourced in my template as java script, and the reason its coming up is because the song I have playing is sourced through my umdrive account, which I have to login to access. The song plays through a public folder, which questions me as to why the prompt comes up, but if someone knows a way to disable it please talk to me ASAP.

Thanks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home