html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 51, 51);">Come One, Come All, ELITE EIGHT PARTY!!!!</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Come One, Come All, ELITE EIGHT PARTY!!!!

Memphis in the Elite Eight!!! YEA!!!!!

Party at my house Saturday to watch the game. Everyone in the Memphis-area is invited, or even if your not in the Memphis area and just care enough about me that you still want to come, your invited too. There will be pizza, drinks, and other snacks (nachos, peanuts, heck I might even fry up some funnel cakes). I've sent emails to all the G.C. guys but anyone else is welcome to come too. If you want to come please email me at joe444477@hotmail.com. I'll be at G.C. at 5:20pm to carpool out to my house in Cordova for the game at 6.

Thanks, everyone please come!!!!!!!!!!
and please WEAR YOUR BLUEST OF BLUE!!!

GO TIGERS!!!

comments

6 Comments:

At March 24, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

sounds like a blast! I'll be there, bro! GO TIGERS!!!

 
At March 24, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

funnel cakes?!?! i'm there!!!

oh...wait...i don't live anywhere near Tennessee.

 
At March 24, 2006 10:36 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

that's what I was thinkin...if I lived there, I'd so go...but I am WAY down here...so I'll just be there in my heart! LoL...

 
At March 25, 2006 12:31 AM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks yall. Sorry to those who have to miss out, but maybe if there's a big game some other time that your in town we can have you out at my house for some fun.

Well, we have funnel cake mix here, and I've been wanting to use it on a good occassions. O and btw, on the Nachos, they're Tortilla chips, not exactly Nachos, sorry.

Also, I promise yall I'm not skipping the Covenant meeting for this. I spent all day today doing some much-needed heavy-duty studying for my two tests Monday which prevented me from making the trip to Oak Ridge. I couldn't find someone to go with on the trip, so I wouldnt be able to study Programming and Management in the car on the way down and back.

Anyway, GO TIGERS!!!

 
At March 26, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger DrSmyth said...

what times are these when Carney scores only 5 points. Oh well, well get them next year! Thanks for inviting me Joe.

 
At March 26, 2006 9:09 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

sorry guys...I can see that you're disappointed...I've been gone all weekend so this is the first i've heard about it...maybe next year...
Go Tigers anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home