html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">Explanation of the song...</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Explanation of the song...

I'd like to draw attention to the song you can hear playing on my blawg now. Why is it significant? Well, unless my future wife objects, it is the song I must have played at my wedding reception. I just think it sounds beautiful, and has beautifully written lyrics for such an occassion. Luther Vandross has been my favorite R&B artist (he passed away late in 2005, God rest his soul), and he and Mariah Carey have a beautiful sound in this song combining their two voices together like this.

So anyway, I'll probably just keep this song up and playing for a day or two, not much longer. Just thought I'd give yall a taste of the song that brings a lot from me, and some of Luther Vandross's fine R&B music.

Quote of the day:

"Have I done my taxes yet?"
~Me (asking my mom, this morning)

comments

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 12:05 AM, Blogger tag said...

oh stop it, it's getting me all misty... *sniff*

 
At April 17, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger tag said...

No, like, misty in a good kinda way. Seriously, I'm not upset by it, it's just a very good song. And no, that comment didn't make me feel better, because I don't want you to have to feel that way either, and because I honestly wasn't feeling all that bad to begin with. I mean a little bit lonely, but nothing worth changing your stuff over. And it is a good song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home