html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Who gets teased the most?

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Who gets teased the most?

A, Matt for being a Vols fan.













B, Me for being a Democrat.









C, Bro. Zack for talking very fast.










D,
[Insert your own chioce here]


Please bear in mind the selection above is meant as nothing more than a joke, and is most definitely not meant to criticize anyone or hurt anyone's feelings in anyway. So, if anyone inserted for choice D please know for sure that they would be ok with it, and would take it as nothing more than sheer intended humor.

Well, outside of that, I know I am always asking for prayers, but I have had some pretty bad allergies this winter that have caused me to be sick a lot more the past couple months than I usually am. I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days, so any prayers for me would be much appreciated. Thanks yall and God bless.

comments

8 Comments:

At February 09, 2007 11:15 PM, Blogger Setiago said...

Good one, Joe. That's a hard toss up.

 
At February 10, 2007 5:05 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

B wins

 
At February 11, 2007 6:10 PM, Blogger tag said...

I guess I can't really know, but B seems most likely. Hope you get feeling better!

 
At February 12, 2007 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta go B...ya know we love you JoeT!

 
At February 21, 2007 12:55 AM, Blogger wam_home said...

D.

I vote for Nathan for his hilarious profile page photo. I hope it's still there.

 
At February 26, 2007 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got to be B - I would love to say its me (A) but we all know its B Mr Joe!

No offense taken at all! This was funny!

 
At February 28, 2007 11:03 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks guys for your votes. It looks like I win this one, although I wasnt really "campaigning" for it. :P

 
At March 14, 2007 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home