html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Halleluah, Praise Jehovah!!!</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Halleluah, Praise Jehovah!!!

Well again I am overdue for a post. I wanted to make this one last week, but procrastination lasts quite awhile after the end of semester, I am afraid. So anyway, as yall know I have been really struggling in at least two of my classes this fall, and could've easily told yall a week ago I was probably going to make two D's on grades. Well, somehow, someway, the Lord decided to give me better grades than I was expecting, praise him!!! And I have decided to stick with MIS now that I've gotten two of the hardest MIS classes out of the way. Here are my grades:

Course #

Class

Grade

MIS 3775-001

DATABASE MANAGEMENT

C

MGMT 3510-006

BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS

B

ECON 4112-002

ORGANIZATIONAL ECON

C

FIR 3410-004

BUSINESS FINANCE

C


I know what yall are thinking "three C's and a B? hahaha thats pathetic!!!" But, I'm not nearly as smart as most people, and thats good for me, especially comparing to how much worse it could've been.

So anyway, if anyone is actually interested, here's my tentative schedule for the Spring:

Course #

Class

Time

Instructor

MIS-3790-001

NETWORK/DESIGN/ MGMT

MW 12:40-02:05PM

STAFFORD T

MIS-3770-002

SYSTEM ANALYSIS METHODS

TR 07:10-08:35PM

POSTON R

ISDS-3510-004

PRODCTN/OPERTNS MGMT

TR 05:30-06:55PM

LIU G

ACCT-3130-002

LEGAL/SOCIAL/POL ENVRN

MW 05:30-06:55PM

MOORE L


Thanks to everyone for their prayers. I could've have done it without God. And I don't believe God would have done it without the prayers of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Halleluah, Praise Jehovah!!!

comments

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Setiago said...

Way to go, J-Thomp. Wow, you've registered for three night classes.

 
At December 24, 2006 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be able to rest up during the break to be ready to go again in the spring. May God bless you with a wonderful new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home