html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">A new day</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A new day

I decided to delete my last post because I felt it wasnt really glorifying to God. Plus, I'd like to restablish the image of this blog as more of a personal blog, rather than a politically debating one. If anyone who was debating in that post or wanted to comment on it, I ask that you please send me an e-mail at: joe444477@gmail.com. So why the sudden change of moods? Well I experienced a rather blessed day today...

Today I visited three churches and witnessed two baptised, as the folks at Grace Chapel heard me testify this evening. Somehow, someway, it really touched my life, at this point where I have been so busy with classes, exams, work, etc... It really made me realize where the priority should be in my life. Praise the Lord!!!

comments

3 Comments:

At October 09, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Isn't it awesome when you have one of those really uplifting sort of days after so many blah ones. :)

 
At October 10, 2006 3:58 PM, Blogger tag said...

Oh good. Not being from Tennesee, I haven't been so involved in her politics...

 
At October 10, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger itshouldbsummer said...

blessed days are goods days. glad to see your good spirits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home