html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(153, 102, 51);">The First Home Game</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The First Home Game

Well its been a record-shattering 12 days since my last post. So though long-overdue, here I finally am again. Last Saturday was the first home football game this season for the Univ. of Memphis Tigers football team, and a huge group of us went to the game from Grace Chapel. We had a lot of visitors, due to the fact that Bro. Timothy was ordained Saturday morning (praise the Lord), so that was a real blessing. I am certainly looking forward to the Tigers football season this year. The wonderful high-fiving and dog-piling on each other everytime the Tigers score a TD, the best Turkey Legs ever smoked in the world, the face painted/hair dyeing, etc... O what a memorable football season this will be. Here are a few of my pictures from the game:

This is probably the best picture of Drewski that you will ever seen. I'm in tears over how wonderful this picture is.

Ms. Kathern and Ms. Lacey. These arent a pair of damsels I would brave to be around at this point in time. Thankfully, this is the only of the 5 posted pictures here, that was not taken by me.

This picture was supposed to be, and is, of Lacey and Mercy gettin' crunk at the game, but I just have to point out the look on Lydia's face. She's got that "get that camera off me or else!!!" look, with the clinched fist and everything. I was very scared, and nervous, about taking this particular picture.
SURPRISE!!!
Only in Memphis... Is it even possible to get any crunker?
For the rest of my pictures from the game, you can Click here. Enjoy, and God bless. Go Tigers!!!!

comments

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2006 11:37 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

haha..didn't know I was in the picture, else I would have smiled. :)

 
At September 17, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

those are fun! that was fun!

 
At September 23, 2006 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have yet to go to any live sports game of any kind it is really sad :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home