html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">Intelligence, its such a blessing</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Intelligence, its such a blessing

Ok so I wanted to post pictures from the Grace Chapel meeting here, but I dont have time to upload another string of them, so I'll get to that tomorrow. For right now, I'd like to leave yall with a wonderful, intellectual quote that I heard on the radio this morning:

"Hey Tiger Woods whats your favorite beer?"

"For me its the buh-weiser cos das da king-a-burrs, and you know I's da king-a-golf, so cos da buh-weiser be da king-a-burrs and I be da king-a-golf we just go together, ya know."

(some idiot impersonating a Tiger Woods voice), on "Rock-N-Roll Sports" with Marky-B, on 98.1 The Max.

comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home