html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0);">More St. Louis Pics</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

More St. Louis Pics

Well for the first time this week it appears I am bored on a boring ole Saturday afternoon while I'm sure everyone is having a great time out in Georgia at the Fulmer's Ball, so I figured I should post those pictures from the St. Louis trip from a looooooooooong time ago, that were on Grace's camera. So anyway here are final memories from the trip, and then we can let it drift into the past. Enjoy!!!

Here is at the science center, in some weird shaped house. I'll let yall try to figure it out for yourselves.


Right at the bottom of the Arch looking straight up.

Grace and Dustin's view at the new Busch Stadium. (If you click on the picture and look closely in the outfield, you can see the score of the game and when the picture was taken). Also you see the green grass area in center field, two rows to the right of that, and right about in the center of the section, are where my dad, my mom, and I sat.
The Batman ride at Six Flags (of course we rode it).

In the Farris Wheel with all of Six Flags behind us.

At the exit, just after I rode the log ride (you can tell I'm a little wet).

comments

5 Comments:

At June 03, 2006 9:41 PM, Blogger tag said...

Nice, definitely looks like good times

 
At June 04, 2006 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun in St. Louis

 
At June 07, 2006 9:04 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

haha. could you explain that house? i don't get it...

ooh ferris wheels scare me. that Batman ride, however, looks like it was a BLAST!

looks like you had fun!

 
At June 19, 2006 7:22 PM, Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

did you go to six flags over texas or georgia? thats funny 'cause i went there for my birthday too...with my sister and two of her friends who i didn't hardly know...it was interesting, to say the least. =)

 
At February 09, 2010 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=terabyte unlimited image for windows 2.07d ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home