html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);">22 down, 78 to go</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

22 down, 78 to go




Well today is a very special day for a certain someone. Not because its the day after Memorial Day, but because 22 years ago, a certain child was born. Back in 1984, the year Walter Mondale lost an embarrassing landslide election to Ronald Reagan, the year that the Apple (shown in the picture) was invented, and exactly one month and 15 days after Rodney Carney was born, exactly 7 months before LeBron James was born, a young child was born by the name of Joseph L. Thompson. So today I have turned 22 (or rather, at 4:40am this morning), and yet grows another grey hair on my already-whitened head of hair, while my beer-belly grows a little fatter, from a keg into a full-sized beer truck.

So anyway, in other news, I have decided to register for a summer course today. Why? because the instructor for it is probably the easiest in the entire Business department, and this summer is likely the last semester he'll be teaching this specific course. However, this is a second session course, meaning it starts on July 11, so I won't miss Harmony Hill, or Camp Moriah, or any of that other fun stuff over the summer.

Course Days Time
Location
Session and Dates Credit Call
Number
Instructor
ISDS-3711-201
ANALYTICAL TOOLS BUSN
MTWR 10:50-12:55PM
FCB 127
2nd Session
07-11-06 to 08-10-06
3.00 03070 RACER, MICHAEL J.

comments

8 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 11:26 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

Happy Birthday!
I just sent you a virtual cake.

 
At May 30, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger X said...

Happy Birthday! How did I know that you were 22? Because I know everything. Well, not really, I am just a good guesser and an okay reader of people.

 
At May 30, 2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Joe! I sent you your present...did you not get it? Oh well...don't go call the FedEx people and yell at them...Dan is trying his best. Well I guess I will have to get it to you later. (Lol.)

 
At May 30, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

I was just kiddin earlier, kid. I really did know what today was. :) Happy birthday!

 
At May 30, 2006 11:05 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks everybody :D

Gabbie- yum!!! chocolate ;)

Will- yea dude your a genius, you like totally guessed that I was 22 only hours after I made the post about it.

Maitlyn- Thanks ;) and hope you have a great summer, hope to see you somewhere during it, perhaps a singing school or church meeting.

Adam- yea I'll have to contact FedEx about that, I'm sure they just got it mixed up with another package. ;) Thanks buddy, its been a great birthday, and hope you have a great summer.

Lydia- O yea I'm sure you were, I believe you... (sarcasm intended right here)

 
At June 01, 2006 12:35 AM, Blogger tag said...

Crud, I missed it. Happy belated Birthday anyways!

 
At June 01, 2006 7:32 AM, Blogger X said...

Because, by a 100, who would want to live longer?

 
At June 01, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger X said...

Bah! Medicine, I would rather die than take medicine my entire life to reach any age.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home