html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">I'm Out</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I'm Out

*scans through blog*

Man all these pictures of myself, I'm really coming off as rather stuck up. Anyway, hopefully I'll get some more pics of my family and such this week in St. Louis. I'm out, cyall Saturday evening when I get back.

In the mean time be sure to keep letting yall's Christian light shine, if you need help, you can study the pictures below. God bless.

comments

6 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger X said...

Yes, I have to agree with you, you are being stuck up. :) Just Kidding.

 
At May 17, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger gabbie said...

Hey, at least you've got the courage to be in pictures.

:)

 
At May 17, 2006 12:44 PM, Blogger X said...

That is true. I hate pictures.

 
At May 17, 2006 7:34 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Me too....
I have a fear of being in front of cameras.
Joe knows.
:)

 
At May 19, 2006 3:45 PM, Blogger X said...

Well, at least you don't break the cameras like I do.

 
At May 20, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Haha. No, but I'm sure that if I gave a camera the chance to catch a glimpse of me, it would break into a thousand tiny pieces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home