html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(153, 51, 0);">My day and Myspace</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My day and Myspace

So yea I know I was supposed to post pictures from Harmony Hill, but if yall dont mind I'd like to hold that off for a couple days so that I can annouce my new Myspace website, and perhaps talk a little about my day yesterday.

So I have a new myspace website that you can go to by clicking here. If you want the full URL its
http://myspace.com/joe444477.

Well now that thats said, I hope to have many new regular visitors here, but expect to gain at least a few, perhaps not regular ones. I also had an interesting day yesterday (well not interesting from anyone else's perspective, but its about as much interest as I can stir up over the summer), in which I bought a new brown polo from PacSun off the clearance rack for $10 that I wore to church last night. I know I usually buy clothes off ebay now for much cheaper, but I havent been able to find much PacSun products on there, and thats one of few name brands I had yet to own (now the only other being Hollister). Anyway I had to work yesterday morning from 8-1 so at 1 my boy KT and I went over to Oak Court Mall for lunch, and then walked around a bit after that and thats why I was at PacSun. So now I just sit here at work again, working a shift I only took to make up for the cash I spent yesterday, waiting for an ebay auction to end so I can get a Hollister polo/button front shirt off of it for somewhere from $5-$10.

Thats my life.... until next time, and even after then, God bless.

"Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth."
~Proverbs 4:5

comments

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

fo shizzle, check this out

hey, did you see my myspace?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home