html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">Hi and bye</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hi and bye

Here I am finally having made it through a week of my first ever singing school, Harmony Hill, and learning how to lead only to be called upon to lead just about all of the song service at Grace Chapel this evening, after co-leading with my dad through the song service at Southaven this morning. But you know what? I loved it!!! I loved Harmony Hill and the leading experience, not for prideful reasons, but for just love of being able to better sing praises to God's name.

So now I finally made it home from a 9-day trip to Tyler PBC's meeting and HH, and am heading right out the door again tomorrow morning for a week at Camp Moriah. Of course camp will be a little better. Since its only an hour and a half away I am taking my own car, so there will be plenty of space for everything plus leg-stretching room. I will hopefully be able to give Nawill a ride, so we can sing along to Rascal Flatts the whole way. And I'm taking a cooler filled with everything from water to Dr. Pepper to Gatorade, to share with my friends at camp, my treat. So I'm looking forward now to a week of fun, pleasure, excitement, but most importantly Christian fellowship and praising God's name.

comments

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 7:19 PM, Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

i'm glad you had such a good time! i did too. i sure wish i could go to camp....maybe next year. =) y'all have fun!

 
At June 19, 2006 7:19 PM, Blogger foreverlastinglife said...

oh and i like your new background

 
At June 25, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said...

Hey! How come I didn't get a DR Pepper?! J/K. I had a sip of Harris's. Don't you LOVE Rascal Flatts? Awesome band. The dancing was de bomb, was it not?! on fri. night, I mean. =) Funny, I didn't get any gatorade either. selfish! I'm just kidding with you. ttyl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home