html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Gone for the week</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Gone for the week

I'm out for the next week for Tyler PBC's meeting and then Harmony Hill to hopefully, finally learn to lead the song service to help out at church. In the mean time all comments on my previous post (the one about the Redbirds game) are very much welcome. Yall have a great week and God bless.

comments

4 Comments:

At June 08, 2006 11:34 PM, Blogger cpuaggie said...

Hope to see you at HH!

 
At June 09, 2006 6:50 AM, Blogger X said...

Same here.

 
At June 17, 2006 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... when are you suppost to get BACK!?!?!??!
so many things have happened

I got this hugeeeeeee knot on my neck like the size of a quarter...and then another one showed up on my neck 2...of course i was thinking the worst... and it was just a BAd infection in my glands or something..? lol

I got a job!

&

I got my permit
You leave and i completely change... lol i miss ya
hurry home!

 
At June 18, 2006 4:17 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Harmony Hill was great, I'll post about it if I can find the time.

Hailey, sounds like quite a lot of stuff for one week. That knot thing sounds pretty nasty. Hope it doesnt hurt too bad. Congratulations on the job. And umm arent you like 18, and just now getting a permit? well I guess thats cool, lots of people wait, I was eager to get my license the day I turned 16 though. Cya somewhere online soon if I can find the time, I'm leaving again tomorrow morning for the week.

Take care everybody!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home