html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Harmony Hill pics finally</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Harmony Hill pics finally

Ok, so I promised Harmony Hill pics, and I shall not disappoint yall, even if it is already after Boot Camp, 3 weeks later. So I shall begin with a certain someone wearing my former cowboy hat.


Apparentely Kris did something to Brittany's pants leg, and is "trying" to fix it (a failed attempt).
Somewhere between the previous picture and the next one, I had an embarrassing moment trying to lead for the first time ever on Monday afternoon. It was terrible and I felt completely embarrassed. But of course the Wednesday after that I was called on to lead for my class, and did well enough that I was asked to lead during the Wed. afternoon song service, so it all worked out well.

John had this toy mouse, and had fun kindly displaying it to all the ladies.
Do not be fooled!!! Roy is not quite as cool as he appears in this picture (j/k wit ya Roy, btw).
Can you identify some of your Harmony Hill friends by their feet? Well lets put it to the test (hint they are not all girls)...
M-Town representin' the Tenor section at HH. We pretty much were the entire section, plus Kris and Gabe.
I'm really making my M-town homies look good...
Bro. Joey Lowrance was our teacher, and he was straight up da man, we couldnt have gotten a better teacher, I love this guy.
Mr. Eric enjoying a Dr. Pepper as well as a couple of other things to his left (yall's right).
Best friends gotta stick together.
I may get in trouble for posting this pic, but we'll see. Here's my friends Gabbie and Kris.
Friday evening as we all sang together in one of the best performances I've ever been in.
This was the sunrise Saturday morning. I just thought it was beautiful seeing the sun come up right in front of the clouds behind the flag pole cross, so I had to get a shot of it.
So anyway I didnt socialize quite as much at HH than at camp being that I didnt know the people nearly as well, but its all good and I still had a great time. The memories will live forever of my first ever singing school, Harmony Hill 2006!!!

comments

3 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

I love pictures...and those are some great ones!

Um...do I see Roy's feet in that picture? I think that's the only feet I recognize...

 
At July 13, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Ahhh, you managed to catch me in front of your camera! Well, it was bound to happen sometime, I suppose.
:O)

Awesome pics. I'm feeling extremely "hill-sick" right now. I cannot wait until the next HH! June 10, 2007...here we come!

 
At July 14, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Androphenese said...

those are some great pics joseph, thanks for posting them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home