html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(102, 102, 0);">A little problem...</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Monday, July 17, 2006

A little problem...

Well, good news is that I'm feeling all better, from a week ago. Thank you to all for the prayers and comments on my blawg. Now another problem has arisen, for G.C.'s upcoming meeting this Wednesday through Sunday.

My family has decided to go out of town to visit my grandmother for her birthday. This leaves me alone in a big 2 story house, with 4 beds, 2 showers/baths (jacuzzi), 2 blow-up mattresses, and a pull-out mattress, all for just one person. My parents and sister are leaving either Thursday or Friday, and have said I am welcome to have any visitors over that I wish, during the G.C. meeting..... Hmmmm.... wonder if I could take them up on that offer or if its too late?

comments

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the G.C. meeting.
Ah well, maybe next year.

Hope you all enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home