html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(153, 0, 0);">A Meeting to Remember</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Meeting to Remember

Well now the moment you've all been waiting for.... *drum roll please* ... I have finally posted pictures from the Grace Chapel 2006 meeting. But first I would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my good friend Nathan Guess who turns 17 today!!! Ok so here are the pictures:


It was a long meeting. Yall would be doing the same thing if you lead singing for about 6 consecutive hours.

What is it with these Memphis guys acting like they own iPods...

Yall know one of Harris's weaknesses in basketball is setting picks, so I had him practice a little bit with Claire and Eleanor on the swing...

It didn't turn out so well. (This was staged yall, dont worry).

Who says men can't wear pink!!!! Friday was officially "pink" day as Matt and Nathan both wore pink buttoned-down shirts, and I wore my pink Abercrombie & Fitch polo.

Man I look retarded!!!

Horrible picture of me, nice picture of my friend Katie, and my friend Marcy.... well just ignore the tie.

I rode with my friends from Maryland to the other church for the meeting one time. Here's (from left to right) Katie, Karla, and I don't know the other two.
Some more of my friends just hangin' out. (From left to right) Justin, Keith, Jason, and Daniel.
With my parents out of town and me having some guys over each night, guess who had to prepare breakfast? Of course you can tell this picture is staged because theres no muffins in the pan. Twas the finest bacon, eggs, muffins, toast, and whatever else I fixed that I have ever made, if I do say so myself. If only I hadnt burnt the orange juice.
As yall know I live in two trailers stacked on top of each other with a hole in the middle, out in the ghetto of Memphis. Yea it was tough growing up out in the suberbs, reppin' the C-town, I mean sometimes we had to lock our doors, and even close the garage at night, but I survived those hard days.
My living room. Not bad for approximately 5-7 guys a night, whom were all college-aged.
And that was the Grace Chapel Meeting 2006. Thanks for stopping by, tune in next year. God bless.

comments

13 Comments:

At July 30, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

Ha! I have that same picture of Andrew! He'd been workin hard!

 
At July 30, 2006 9:21 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

great pictures, by the way!

 
At July 31, 2006 12:19 AM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks yall ;)

Thanks Lacey for being the only one kind enough to return a hug for my D.P. offering at the meeting. And also for being one of few to read my blog so often and comment and such, I definently appreciate it. :)

 
At July 31, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

hey yall that was a wail of a song service we had that afternoon, thanks!

 
At July 31, 2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Androphenese said...

i'm not sure where you got the six hours...maybe you were talking about over the length of the meeting

 
At July 31, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

The meeting was SO fun!
Those are great pics joe.

 
At July 31, 2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

by the way I still don't think guys look good in pink shirst :)

 
At July 31, 2006 9:06 PM, Blogger LaceyP said...

Well I DEFINITELY think they do! And Nawill pulled it off 2 days in a row! Go ahead!

You're welcome Joe!

 
At August 02, 2006 5:19 PM, Blogger cpuaggie said...

You're house is beautiful! I appreciate the invite to stay over. Your breakfasts were awesome!

 
At August 03, 2006 2:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh...that all looks awesome. And I like nathan in that pink shirt. WEAR IT WITH PRIDE BROTHER. Hope you are doing well Joe.....

 
At August 05, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger CherryLimeade said...

Hannah, REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!! Haven't you ever read that T-shirt in wal-mart?! Crazy gurl. I can't believe y'all had fun w/out me!! That's like SO not possible! I'm going in December, even if it kills me! C ya there!
Btw, Joe, you need to clean your house up a bit. (jk. ha ha, it was funny. LAUGH!) What were you doing in that "retarded" pic?

 
At August 06, 2006 2:41 PM, Blogger gabbie said...

Great pics, Joe!

Wish I coulda gone.
Maybe next year.

:)

 
At August 14, 2006 10:47 PM, Blogger Katie! said...

ellen is mad that u dont know who she is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home