html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: <span style="color: rgb(0, 102, 0);">The Rebirth of Coldism</span>

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Friday, October 13, 2006

The Rebirth of Coldism

Well anyone that stepped outside today has realized that something happened to summer!!!! It seems to be missing its key aspect....

....So here comes that lovely time of year again. Where walking to class becomes a pain, where the entire customer base at Hollister and Pac Sun go into hybernation, where the hose outside never runs, where the car ignition takes at least three turns to start for anyone who doesn't drive a Toyota, where when you watch football games you can always see the linemen breathe, and where I can complain for months about how racist Germantown is for not allowing "colored Christmas lights" in their city.

To prepare for the change of seasons, I have done three important things:

1. As you can see, I have finally gotten rid of that old sea cliff background, and replaced it with a shot of my neighborhood. The shot is set from the driveway of my house, facing west, showing the short road in which the street I live on runs, in the freezing cold snow from last February.

2. I have changed my hair styles. Actually this was about 5 days ago, but still, when I did it it was for the intention of preparing for the end of summer anyway. My old hair style was a straight-upward spiked surfer-look. Last Saturday, I got it cut. For the winter I decided to change it to a more Conservative, comb-over look. My only fear of this is looking like Ron Howard when it starts to grow out.

3. I decided to download some good Christmas songs for my iPod, Kenny Chesney style, and have been listening to them all day. My favorite is All I want for Christmas.

So far thats all I can think of doing. If anyone can think of anything else I may need for the winter (besides bundling up on clothes), then please help me out.

comments

5 Comments:

At October 13, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger HandmaidenforHim said...

How about some cold medicine? ;)

 
At October 15, 2006 1:55 AM, Blogger Dani said...

well, you all win, I officially have a blogspot.

 
At October 16, 2006 10:22 AM, Blogger Katie! said...

I really like your blawg's new winter outfit! O and I cant wait for snow!!

 
At October 16, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger tag said...

Colored lights... lol. Guess all you need now is Relient K's Christmas album. Santa Clause Is Thumbing To Town!

 
At October 18, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks yall for the suggestions. I also updated my links on the sidebar and added Stacey's and Danielle's. ;)

Have a good Coldism Season everybody!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home