html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Countdown to Graduation

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Countdown to Graduation

Note: this post officially begins Joe's "Countdown to Graduation" counter. Please continue reading for details.

Countdown to graduation: 262 days

Well today after church, Bro. Matt and Bro. Tony told me that I needed to update my blawg. So tonight I come home, load up the laptop, and would ya know it this thing still exists!!! Its been the longest stint ever since starting my blawg in August 2005, that I have gone without posting. But not to fear, joe4444 has returned to the blogging world, and will thus hopefully revive the good ole misspelled version of a "blog."

Well, with that in mind, what to blawg about? Hmm... whats been on Joe's mind today. How about that trip to the advising office in the Business building. Yea thats what I'll blawg about. I learned today from my adviser that the following courses stand in the way of my Bachelor's Degree:

MIS 4800 - INFORMATION RESOURCE MGMT (3 hrs)
MIS 4310 - GLOBAL INFO TECHNOLOGY (3 hrs)
MIS 4760 - WEB SITE DESIGN (3 hrs)
MGMT 4710 - STRATEGIC MGMT (3 hrs)
+ 1 credit hour of any elective at the University I so choose

So I'll probably take Info. Resource (MIS 4800) over the summer since there is a 2nd session of it offered. That leaves 9 hrs for the fall, plus another class of my choosing, while will probably be 3 hrs (instead of 1) so that I can remain on full time (full time = minimum of 12 hrs) and remain on my dad's insurance. So what to take? Perhaps some freshman-level, Intro. to University, ACAD course. Yes, that would be perfect for a graduating senior. But wait!!! I've already taken it. So what else? Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions on this? Is there any class all the G.C. college folks, or the Green sisters, are taking together this fall? If so, I'd love to join in.

Somebody please help me out on this if you can. Thanks yall and God bless. And GO TIGERS tomorrow!!!

comments

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2007 12:19 AM, Blogger Dani said...

I hear underwater basket weaving is fun...

 
At March 22, 2007 12:19 AM, Blogger Dani said...

ps--good to have you back in the blawgin world

 
At March 24, 2007 1:57 PM, Blogger tag said...

Yup, I'm no help here, but glad you're still alive and posting. We east-coasters just had a funeral for poor Katie's blog...

 
At March 26, 2007 6:37 PM, Blogger Setiago said...

J-Thomp,
Congrats on your countdown. Have you taken Music Appreciation? I plan to register in the next couple of weeks or so. I don't know if we could take anything together, but the GC Memphis collegians and you could get together and discuss the possibility. I might take a political science class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home