html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> Joe's Blawg: Whats the scoop?

Joe's Blawg

Nothin' special here. Just ordinary "blawg" conversation from a typical college student striving to glorify Christ with every minute of his life.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whats the scoop?

In that short time in between my shower and gelling up my hair, I heard on the radio @ 6:15am this morning, on Drake & Zeke, 98.1 The Max, as they were reading the news:

"Helen Boe-champ, age 87, set the world record for high-jumping..."

comments

3 Comments:

At April 21, 2007 10:32 PM, Blogger Dani said...

Wow, I didn't know that.

We sure missed you this weekend. It was the best meeting I've been too in like five years.

:)

 
At April 23, 2007 10:05 PM, Blogger joe4444 said...

Thanks Danielle, I feel so much better now that I spent the weekend finishing a 10 page paper about wireless Ethernet in China.

 
At April 23, 2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Dani said...

You know I am giving you a hard time; but it was good, and I was sad to not see you. My fellow was even up with his parents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home